Shoreham Parish Council owns the following land:
- Allotment Gardens, High Street, Shoreham (approx 4 acres)
- Recreation Ground Shoreham, including one tennis court, a hard surface area for ball games and other activities and play equipment with land to the west (0.25 acre) which is planted with young trees.
- Land west of Recreation Ground (1.75 acres)
- The Landway access
- Village Green, Shoreham
- Two marquees (2m x 6m) which may be hired by village organisations and individuals (contact the Parish Clerk)
- Some salt bins are owned and stocked by the Parish Council. Others are owned and stocked by Kent County Council Highways Department.